Vulcan CO-ED Slo-Pitch League
|Updated May 26, 2023|
|1||May 25,2023||7:00pm||Screw Balls||Hosers||CCHS|
|2||May 25, 2023||7:00pm||Milo wRECKs||Young Guns||Milo|
|3||May 25, 2023||7:00pm||Champion||Bandits||Champion|
|4||May 25, 2023||7:00pm||Hit it and Quit it||11||Roosters||24||VMMP South|
|1||June 1, 2023||7:00pm||Hosers||Milo wRECKs||VMMP South|
|2||June 1, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Screw Balls||Milo|
|3||June 1, 2023||7:00pm||Champion||Roosters||Champion|
|4||June 1, 2023||7:00pm||Bandits||Hit it and Quit it||CCHS|
|1||June 8, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Hosers||Milo|
|2||June 8, 2023||7:00pm||Screw Balls||Milo wRECKs||VMMP South|
|3||June 8, 2023||7:00pm||Champion||Hit it and Quit it||Champion|
|4||June 8, 2023||7:00pm||Roosters||Bandits||CCHS|
|1||June 15, 2023||7:00pm||Roosters||Screw Balls||VMMP South|
|2||June 15, 2023||7:00pm||Champion||Hosers||Champion|
|3||June 15, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Bandits||Milo|
|4||June 15, 2023||7:00pm||Hit it and Quit it||Milo wRECks||CCHS|
|1||June 22, 2023||7:00pm||Bandits||Hosers||CCHS|
|2||June 22, 2023||7:00pm||Screw Balls||Champion||VMMP North|
|3||June 22, 2023||7:00pm||Milo wRECks||Roosters||Milo|
|4||June 22, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Hit it and Quit it||VMMP South|
|1||June 29, 2023||7:00pm|| |
|Hit it and Quit it||CCHS|
|2||June 29, 2023||7:00pm||Bandits||Screw Balls||VMMP South|
|3||June 29, 2023||7:00pm||Champion||Milo wRecks||Champion|
|4||June 29, 2023||7:00pm||Roosters||Young Guns||VMMP North|
|1||July 6, 2023||7:00pm||Roosters||Hosers||VMMP South|
|2||July 6, 2023||7:00pm||Hit it and Quit it||Screw Balls||VMMP North|
|3||July 6, 2023||7:00pm||Milo wRECks||Bandit||Milo|
|4||July 6, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Champion||CCHS|
|1||July 13, 2023||7:00pm||Screw Balls||Hosers||VMMP North|
|2||July 13, 2023||7:00pm||Young Guns||Milo wRECks||Milo|
|3||July 13, 2023||7:00pm||Bandits||Champion||VMMP South|
|4||July 13, 2023||7:00pm||Roosters||Hit it and Quit it||CCHS|
|1||July 20, 2023||7:00pm|
|2||July 20, 2023||7:00pm|
|3||July 20, 2023||7:00pm|
|4||July 20, 2023||7:00pm|
|1||July 27, 2023||7:00pm|
|2||July 27, 2023||7:00pm|
|3||July 27, 2023||7:00pm|
|4||July 27, 2023||7:00pm|
|1||Aug 3, 2023||7:00pm|
|2||Aug 3, 2023||7:00pm|
|3||Aug 3, 2023||7:00pm|
|4||Aug 3, 2023||7:00pm|
|J||Aug 11, 2022||7:00pm|
|Hit it and Quit it||1||1||2|
|Updated May 26, 2023|
Vulcan Community 2023 Co-ed Slo-Pitch Rules
- NSA Rules
- Pichers Mask is Strongly Recommended
- Home team get choose of Dugouts
- Home Team will be resonsible for the lines before the game
- Game must be resudeled before 10am the day of the game or it is a forfeit
- The Town requires you to fill out a roster for insurance purposes and for qualification standards. These rosters must be filled out online at the beginning of the season. Any team not submitting a roster will forfeit their registration fee and be out of the league.
- Scorekeepers from both teams need to agree on the score at the end of the game before teams leave the diamond.
- There is a 3 home run rule +1. A team can only hit 3 home runs per game until the other team hits 3 home runs. Once both teams have hit 3 home runs, teams may then go ahead by 1 home run. Any home run hit before the opposing team has hit 3 home runs will be considered an out, as well as any home run hit to put a team more than one home run ahead (after 3 for each team) will also be considered an out. A home run is classified as a ball leaving the playing area in fair territory in the air. The game cannot end on a home run that puts your team 1 up in the home run count. In that case the batter is skipped the next batter is brought into the box and any base runners return to the last legally attained base
- 5 run mercy rule per inning, team is allowed to go ahead 5 runs per ending. The 7th inning being open, a team can go ahead as many as it take to get 3 outs. If a team is ahead by 10 runs or more after 6 innings, the game is called.
- The format is 7 guys and a minimum of 3 girls on the field at a time.
- All player will be 16 years of age or older
- Guy/Girl batter line up - 2 girls cannot bat in a row. No more than 3 guys cannot bat in a row.
- Players must run behind home plate to score a run. If the runner touches home plate, that player will be called out. There is no commitment line.
- Umpires decision is final. No appeals.
- Men will hit 12” balls Grey Dot and Women will hit 11” balls Red Dot. Or whatever both teams agree on.
- NO BUNTING. A bunt is an automatic out. No stealing.
- The batter will be automatically out if the ball is hit at the pitcher
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the playing field. the offending team will be immediately disqualified from further play and all monies will be forfeited. No excuses, no exceptions.
- If teams are forced to play short handed (still must have 3 girls), they must take an out at the bottom of the batting order for every player missing. Example: If a team can only field an 8-player team, the missing “9th & 10th persons” will be considered an out when those “players” come up to bat. If the “9th player” is the third out of an inning, the “10th player” will be considered the first out of the following inning. Missing players may be added to the roster when they show up, up to a 10 or 12-person roster (see rule #15).
- Teams may use either 10 or 12 hitters (7 guys/3 girls or 8guys/4girls)
- No player may play for more than one team. All rosters are frozen for the finals. This means anyone that hasn’t played for that team before the final is ineligible.
- Any walk to a male batter, intentional or unintentional, with a female batter following, results in the male being awarded second base but the female must hit and cannot walk.
- Fields shall be free of foreign materials and only approved softball equipment shall be used.